Door monitoring reflects one of the most important functions in the built environment.
- Leaving doors and windows open while an air conditioner is running is a great way to lower operating efficiency and affect the performance of the air conditioning system to achieve a comfortable indoor temperature.
- Multiple doors, including entry doors, exit doors, and parking garage doors, must be tracked in larger buildings. However, facility managers are unable to follow them because of the installation difficulties.
Sensgreen uses LoRaWAN-supported wireless magnetic switch sensor for door/window monitoring.
- The sensor consumes ultra low power and has a battery life of 4 to 7 years.
- It can be installed easily by the double mounting tape it has or screwing.
- A tamper detection feature on the sensor warns the administrator of any attempts to detach the device.
Monitoring Platform Features
Real Time Status
Get real-time open/close status of your doors
2D/3D Floor Plan
See which doors are open without needing effort on your building’s 2D or 3D Floor Plan
Get weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of your doors’ analysis to understand pattern through the big data
Alarms and Notifications
Get alarms via the Mobile App, Mail, or Whatsapp/Telegram Bot if your doors remained open
Learn how many time your doors opened during the day/week/month, analyze and compare open time/close time, detection of anomalies, get cross analyses of how your door/window status affect building energy, temperature and air quality performance